Negotiable depending on experience.
8.00-5.00 Monday to Thursday (45 Mins Lunch)
8.00-3.00 Friday (45 Mins Lunch)
20 Days Holiday
I’m managing this role and I’m happy to answer any questions you might have.
This company supplies construction related products to customers across the UK. They have built an enviable reputation over the years based on both quality products and providing excellent service to their range of trade and commercial customers. They have long standing staff based on an excellent company culture where staff are valued and appreciated and strong performances and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
Managing the company’s customer service and sales department focusing on growth and promotion of new products.
Duties will include:
• Developing new leads & marketing strategies
• Supporting the smooth process of sales from enquiry through to completion and customer follow up
• Developing excellent customer relations, liaising with trade and commercial customers across the UK, suppliers and colleagues
• Recruiting, training, appraising and developing staff
• Managing customer complaints and queries
• Drafting price lists
• Establishing and adjusting margins by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
• Developing and maintaining technical product knowledge
• Ensuring company sales targets are met
• Preparing reports and analysing data and trends to determine level of customer service provided and where changes need to be made
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Liaising with marketing team to collaborate on marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a similar phone based Customer Service Manager or Internal Sales Manager role, ideally in a business to business (B2B) environment. Experience in a construction or engineering based organisation would be beneficial but is not essential. Excellent people management and interpersonal skills are essential as is a strong focus on customer care and quality standards. You will have excellent general IT skills including skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Free parking.
• Early Friday finish.
If this sounds like a Sales Manager role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Two Point Seven Facades Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Equal Opportunities Policy is available upon request.