Negotiable depending on experience.
8.00-5.00 Monday to Thursday (45 Mins Lunch)
8.00-3.00 Friday (45 Mins Lunch)
20 Days Holiday
I’m managing this role and I’m happy to answer any questions you might have.
This company supplies construction related products to customers across the UK. They have built an enviable reputation over the years based on both quality products and providing excellent service to their range of trade and commercial customers. They have long-standing staff based on an excellent company culture where staff are valued and appreciated and strong performances and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
Working closely with construction teams and architects, you will play a pivotal role in designing the external finishing of commercial properties. You will be involved in some very exciting projects and will see all projects from cradle to grave from tender stage to completion.
Ideally, you will have previous Facade and Design experience and will also ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
You will be a multi-tasker and will be able to prioritise workloads whilst managing multiple projects.
Duties will include:
• Producing detailed, high quality, feasible layouts, promptly for the construction teams and producing AutoCad plans.
• Envelope / Façade design
• Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economically viable solutions.
• Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts, technical reports and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule.
• Attend site project meetings.
• Review drawings
• Assisting with the tender stage.
• Ideally have experience in a similar position within the Façade Industry
• Knowledge or experience working on commercial projects
• Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
• Revit experience beneficial
• AutoCad 2D & 3D experience
• HNC or Degree in construction related discipline
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Free parking.
• Early Friday finish.
If this sounds like a Sales Manager role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Two Point Seven Facades Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Equal Opportunities Policy is available upon request.